2.0 8v water connecting pipe needed asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0 8v water connecting pipe needed asap

Water connecting pipe needed asap, close to Durham please, it's off an early 2.0 8v gte, thanks

eBay?

Comment

Originally posted by mrdezzer View Post
      eBay?
      Been on pal, can't find 1

Comment

There are many variations of this connecting pipe but looking at the picture you posted up the part No of the one you want is 90265800.
        They are all long discontinued new now so the best hope you have is someone on here having a good used one. I have seen some of these made in stainless steel and sure someone posted something up sometime ago but can't seem to find it.
        Also Roose Motorsport make up single hoses to a pattern and maybe worth calling them to see if they can help.
        They also do sometimes pop up on ebay Germany too which might be worth a shot.

Hope this helps a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
          There are many variations of this connecting pipe but looking at the picture you posted up the part No of the one you want is 90265800.
          They are all long discontinued new now so the best hope you have is someone on here having a good used one. I have seen some of these made in stainless steel and sure someone posted something up sometime ago but can't seem to find it.
          Also Roose Motorsport make up single hoses to a pattern and maybe worth calling them to see if they can help.
          They also do sometimes pop up on ebay Germany too which might be worth a shot.

Hope this helps a little.
          Thanks m8, I'll have a look into it

Comment

Hi, I had the exact same pipe on my 8 valve and broke it in the same place when removing the engine. I could not find the same pipe anywhere but there are ones on Ebay with three outlets. The outlet after the bend is not on the one I used so I used the same hose and extended the hose with a piece of pipe and an added bit of hose to pick up the third outlet which is on the straight bit of pipe. I will try and get a photo posted to give you an idea of how it looks.
            Pulsy

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw View Post
              Water connecting pipe needed asap, close to Durham please, it's off an early 2.0 8v gte, thanks
              Type this number in ebay 90322216 and it will come up with the one I used.

Comment

Originally posted by pulsy View Post

Type this number in ebay 90322216 and it will come up with the one I used.
                Thanks pal, what's the length like for the radiator hose though, just mine is longer than the c20xe 1s, cheers pal

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw View Post

Thanks pal, what's the length like for the radiator hose though, just mine is longer than the c20xe 1s, cheers pal
                  The hose to the radiator I cut in two and used a bit of copper pipe to extend it, hears a few pics. its not ideal but I could't find a replacement anywhere
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X