Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTE 16V Oil cooler hose/pipe

Hi all Astra MK2 ( Kadett E ) fans

I am looking for a NOS ( New Old Stock ) oil cooler hose/pipe for my Astra MK2 GTE 16V ( Kadett E GSI 16V )
    I am looking for the "long" one with GM number 90352930 and Opel number 650964
    I will pay good money and of course shipping costs.
    If you do not like to ship to Denmark, I have family living near Northhampton that can collect it for me.

Dennis from Denmark

Unless someone has one laying around in there loft / attic I think these are pretty much all but obsolete now. I know when I was looking for a replacement new pipe 3 or so years ago I just couldn't get one. I ended up getting hold of and fitting the 8v one in the end on mine. Its not a natural fit but it does fit. Pic of mine below. The part Number for the long oil cooler pipe for the 8v is 90215234.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	248 Oil Cooler Pipes.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	517148

If you cant get a NOS 16v pipe this might be a good substitute if you can find an 8v one now. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thank you for info Clive.
      I will try to look for 8V pipe as well.
      Does it fit without mods?

Comment

No worries Dennis. Yes it does fit without mods, just needs a little manipulating to get it to route in exactly the right place that's all, especially around the resonator box where the short pipe comes around too.

Comment

Just a little late update
          I managed to find a NOS 8V pipe in South Africa

Comment

Working...
          X