Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking 1.6LX 1991 5 door manual MOST parts still available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking 1.6LX 1991 5 door manual MOST parts still available.

Sadly breaking my previous daily runner a 1991 1.6LX 5 door hatch manual as it will need way too much doing to get it through another Mot. Msg me if anyone wants anything before it’s off to the scrapper as I’m due to lose the garage where it’s stored in the near future. Can post sensible items depending on size & weight but collection also possible in the North West Kent area. Many thanks

PM Sent

Comment

Does it have the same style of buttons around the dash as the gte? If so, I'd be interested in any blank ones

Comment

I’m going over to where the car is tomorrow. I’ll have a check & let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Smitten View Post
          Does it have the same style of buttons around the dash as the gte? If so, I'd be interested in any blank ones
          Sorry for the delay, the instrument surround is the same type as the GTE & there’s three switch blanks there all with their fixing lugs intact.

Comment

Ok thanks. Do you want to message me how much and where you are? Need to see if I can collect or we need to transact by other means. Cheers Berley

Comment

Hi mate. What colour is the dash. I need the dashboard as mines warped

Comment

Originally posted by Bfd GTE View Post
                Hi mate. What colour is the dash. I need the dashboard as mines warped
                Hi mate no good for a GTE as this a fairly late one with a blue dash!

Comment

Working...
                X