Astra Mk2 Parts WebPage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J5MBF View Post
    Desperate for a N/S window reg if you have one? Or know how I could get one if not. GTE convertible. Thanks
    I believe I have both motors in stock if you can LH or RH I can check.

Comment

More items have been added on the website and usual eBay listings

Comment

Been having a regular clear out on eBay and getting some decent money back for a change, no more parts from Germany or Europe now as it’s too much like hard work.

few items listed on eBay like this one

Comment

The website has been getting more items added, on eBay I have listed a near mint Astra L black seat set and I have an SXi rear bench to clear also. I’ve been sorting my parts out and have received more dealer stock recently with some base model parts to be listed also, those non GTE owners might be interested. I have thousands of parts still to list and sell

Comment

Astra L black 4 door seats and door cards sxi rear bench is just ?10 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...-127635-2958-0

Comment

Currently having a clear out a few items might be of interest

seat base sponge ?20 plus postage it looks new but cannot guarantee that as it came lose from Germany also SXi rear bench ?10 collected from Swindon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F9480126-56CA-4BFB-8D40-8F5A0FF1878E.jpeg
Views:	237
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	527183

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3FAC5203-22F0-4B30-AF2A-18FF82D8BA2B.jpeg
Views:	248
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	527185

Comment

The Astra L seats are now sold. Genuine Astra CD rear boot decals added on the website 2 on stock. Keep an eye on there for more items being added very soon. Also in stock some headlights and Belmont rear boot slam covers in black. A few GTE items also available to be listed.

Comment

Hi,
                    Would you be able to ship parts to Denmark? For the past year or so I've been restoring a rare '88 16V, and was looking to buy the complete vinyl kit of you. But I've seen they've sadly sold out by now. However the one for the tailgate is still listed on your site, and then a couple of other small bits has caught my attention. You wouldn't happen to have the spoiler vinyl just as a single decal too? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadett_Dane View Post
                      Hi,
                      Would you be able to ship parts to Denmark? For the past year or so I've been restoring a rare '88 16V, and was looking to buy the complete vinyl kit of you. But I've seen they've sadly sold out by now. However the one for the tailgate is still listed on your site, and then a couple of other small bits has caught my attention. You wouldn't happen to have the spoiler vinyl just as a single decal too? Thanks.
                      Yes I have more in stock (1 set) send me a message directly on the form and I will pick it up as the website will not allow you to order from Denmark

Comment

Originally posted by dancedj View Post

Yes I have more in stock (1 set) send me a message directly on the form and I will pick it up as the website will not allow you to order from Denmark
                        Thanks for getting back to me. Great news, I very much appreciate that. The forum tells me your inbox is full when trying to write you a PM. I could use the contact option through your own webpage if you prefer this instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadett_Dane View Post

Thanks for getting back to me. Great news, I very much appreciate that. The forum tells me your inbox is full when trying to write you a PM. I could use the contact option through your own webpage if you prefer this instead.
                          Hi yes I meant my contact form on my website my inbox is full as I do not pay as a member anymore on here

Comment

Originally posted by dancedj View Post

Hi yes I meant my contact form on my website my inbox is full as I do not pay as a member anymore on here
                            Hi, sorry to disturb you yet again. I just want make sure you did receive my message. I was at work when I sent it, I think I got a confirmation, but I'm getting unsure. As I wrote I'm in no rush, just don't want to be that kind of custumer who initiates contact and then don't follow up Thanks again.

Comment

Afternoon

I don’t know if you can help but im after a gearstick gaiter and interior roof light cluster for a 1988 E reg SRI Astra

do you have anything or know where i can get them from please

Comment

Originally posted by mar876 View Post
                                Afternoon

I don’t know if you can help but im after a gearstick gaiter and interior roof light cluster for a 1988 E reg SRI Astra

do you have anything or know where i can get them from please
                                Hi Roof light cluster new I have the earlier 3 prong and later 4 prong. The rubber 8v Gaitors are very hard to get and I don’t have any left and they sell for 90 Fabric ones are around 50 up but again I don’t have any more

Comment

Working...
                                X