Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTE/GSI side mouldings interest poll and group buy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably a lot more, there is no saying really, but the hard part is the shipping and handling and customs clearing, that takes long and is very expensive usually. I am already processing a new order.

Comment

• Put me down for a set when they come in...

Cheers

Comment

• Please can you put my name down for a set when some become available please Vinci.

Many thanks

Comment

• these still available vinci

Comment

• Hi Vinci ,

Please add my name for 1 set .
            Please PM me for payment detail (for Turkey ).

Comment

• There is no maybe, but 100% certainty that tomorrow they will arrive, I've already paid the customs bill for them today, so that's settled. Yiiieeeeeeyyy!

Comment

• Are these all spoken for Vinci? just pondering whether or no to fit them to my wide arch astra.

Comment

• Making a count as we speak... I do have another lot coming up in due time, so still open to show interest fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinci View Post
                    Re: GTE/GSI side mouldings interest poll and group buy!!!

1.Salter
                    2.mickbrookchamp
                    3.Superboss
                    4.5.1800turbogte (chris) 2x
                    6.Sweeneygte
                    7.ts_On_Steroids
                    8.Fub
                    9.mr dezzer
                    10.johnnyk

The following will be in the next batch, unless some of the above persons back out.
                    swayzee
                    Hallza
                    Jhinchy
                    ahope
                    brasso
                    Spankee
                    astraman!
                    mattyladd
                    From this post we've got a new list of persons that are asked to show interest within the next week. Will be back here on Friday night next week and it'll be going to the next contenders.

Comment

• Still 120 euro for a set as the Brazilian R$ to € course is practically unchanged. The Euro did lose much to the £ though, so you guys are pretty much stealing them today.

Also can't guarantee these will remain available forever, they have stopped producing them as I have been informed.

Shipping will be done by DPD as of now, still at the rate of €20, so total €140 shipped for a set to UK mainland.

Comment

• id like to be on list if anyone falls short please cheers stan.

Comment

• Hello Vinci

I`am still interested in these

Comment

• Hi, have i missed the boat on these?

Comment

• Hi Vinci,
                              Im interested in a set if still available, the car is going to have a full respray in Feb after a years worth of resto so a set of theses will finish it off just nice.
                              Cheers

Comment

• Hi Vinci, Im interested in a set if still available?

Comment

Working...
                                X