Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1989 1.6 auto Astra Convertible for sale (Interest?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 1.6 auto Astra Convertible for sale (Interest?)

I'm looking to sell my 1989 astra cab.

I purchased the car last year with intent to get her up to top condition, but I live overseas and unlikely to do anything for a few more years.

The car drives fine, MOT until end of July 2019 and Taxed. I drove the car for about 30 miles this year and back in March. No issues, I had it serviced with new heavy duty battery, plugs, leads, filters, oil changed etc.

She starts first time and absolute fun to drive.

Bad-bits - Needs a replaced left CV joint boot as the current one is split but fine (need for MOT), small hole in the exhaust box but nothing noticible, needs both rear sills replaced, a common theme(I was quoted $300 - #350 to have new ones welded and finished). Will need a top coat spray though, she still shines and again quoted $850 (sorry for the dollar signs - foreign keyboard and is GBP).

Roof is fine but has shrinkage so would be good for a new top skin (just hard to clip back on once up).

I will be back in the UK in 2 weeks so someone can come and pick her up from Andover, Hampshire SP10.

Im looking for $800 pounds, so a real bargain.

This would be an amazing purchase as it is the only 89 auto cab in the country.

Nathan
Working...
X