Astra Mk2 Estate (Merit) diesel 1.7 Spares/Repair/Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra Mk2 Estate (Merit) diesel 1.7 Spares/Repair/Break

A rare chance to acquire a 1994 (167,813miles) in its original paint livery. 3 x "new" tyres (averaging 600m each/ 155's) / starter motor x 5000miles/ alternator 16,000 miles / oil and filter changed every 5000 miles since I acquired it at 98,000 / sailed through last 5 MOT's / most panels are in excellent original condition + no door/ window electrics to worry about as its all manual + no lsunroof to leak! Cam belt snapped but too good to go to a scrapper; excellent for a repair project or for very good spares. Might consider breaking myself. Offers circa ?200.00 ono . (Tel: Robert on 07889692468 (Oxfordshire/ Wiltshire boarders)
    Good solid original condition

thats a mk3 chap. what engine does it have and any pics of it?

Comment

DarrenH, thanks for pointing that out; apologies a small keyboard and sausage fingers! Yes an Astra Mk3 Estate (Merit) diesel 1.7. I believe it has the Vauxhall engine (not the Isuzu) and is the low pressure turbo DTL version (photo attached) Thanks again Bobski

Comment

thanks bobski yeah looks like later variant of the 17D engine. i guess i was just fishing to see if it was a turbo diesel. i have a mk2 estate with normally aspirated version

Comment

Darren H, no worries. B

Comment

Working...
          X