97 astra sri 5dr 80k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 astra sri 5dr 80k

Bought this to restore ..but due to the new purchase of the sxi estate no longer need the hassle its also one off several cars i have between me and my son ect ...the car is all there and has been motd every year until this one ..it is complete running starting moving ect has 80k which is verified by mots history ect would love to restore it but space time a house move in the not to distant future ect means its best it goes..it has 4 new tyres all 4 hubcaps the arches are good have been done but slight blistering on weld lines the sills have been replaced too .front wings and bonet have been replaced from low milage car ect as are in great shape all lights ok and some spare units in boot the interior is rough mainly seats and headcloth ..the door rub strips need replaced mechanicaly its sound the slam panel has some rot needs changed..thats as far as ive gotten with examining it ...i have sourced a full interior in a breaker in england found a source of new door strips and there is landing panels available from here i will pass on all info regarding these items for new owner..i shouldnt need to state how rare this early sri model is

Someone change title to 87 DOH!

Comment

price is 1500

Comment

Car provisionally sold

Comment

Still for sale any mods change the title please???

Comment

Now sold

Comment

Working...
            X