Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra GTE 16v for sale

Hello Astra enthusiasts

I after 6 years of pride and joy workings am selling my Astra Gte. She is absolutely gorgeous and my pride and joy but moving house has meant she cant be stored in a big garage any more and leaving it out in the elements

A 1989 Astra GTE 16v. This is a classic in its own right i have spent 6 years doing everything to it. I beleive it started life as an 8 valve but it has nothing on it from an 8 valve. It has discs and pads all round grooved vented and drilled.
    Rear axle is like new as i have replaced it for a meaty one off a barn find. I have 2 interiors for it and have at present front seats in only as i dont like passengers lol.
    I have put on there professionally custom made side skirts and front splitter but needs fitting properly. All the digi works and the car has NO rust or repairs as its been dry stored since i bought it. I have professionally restored the cavalier slab alloys they are mint.
    There is a few very small bubbles on the roof so this may need doing at some time. Gear box was brand new 3 years ago and i have only done 3,000 miles in 4 years.

Comes with a full 90,s music boom box set up well wouldnt be a 90's classic without it. I have superchipped the engine so its bloody rapid as this was done last summer. It has never been.on track or ragged as i drive it for its worth an eye turner.

I have boxs upon boxs of spares i have bought in the past which will go with the car. I also have an immaculte set of morette lights but i want ?200 for these and will be sold seperate if the buyer does not want to.pay for them.
    So why am i selling it very easy really moved from bristol to gloucester and i simply cant get it in the new garage and still use the garage annoying but needs must.
    I am a very true seller so here are the faults with the car, roof lining was replaced had one made but not happy with.it. front windows on occasions very slow but i beleive this is an easy fix. Full cat 1 clifford motion sensor alarm. Seeing is beleiving trust me this is a once in a lifetime occassion to pick up an absolute mint of a mk2 Astra GTE i am gutted but bought a Honda S 2000 GT to help the hurt.

Please do not come and drive down the price as you will be told to go away politely of course this is an enthusiasts car and i would love it to go to a enthusiast.

Only in weekends so viewing during the week is not possible so if yu would like to view ring me on 07739132262 thanks Alan.

What about posting some pictures and a price chap? That may help you sell it

Comment

Ended but here's a link nice

Comment

Hi chaps i provisionally sold the car but when he came round and basically said he was going to mod it up blah blah blah i told him i wasnt selling him it. My car is nearly immaculate but i am not selling it to anyone but an enthusiast lol so if you know anyone who is genuinely an enthusiast i would sell it for ?6k no offers though seriously beautiful bit of kit with shed loads of extras

Comment

its already modded up? whats the threshold of non standard you are able to tolerate

Comment

I'd take the money most people always want their own touches

Comment

Yeh i know guys she has been to be made better looking but it was his age and demeanour really i would hate to see it chopped and buggered about with call me previous lol

Comment

Working...
              X