wish i had the money bargain for someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish i had the money bargain for someone

Find your dream classic car from over 10,000 private adverts plus many more trade adverts on Europe's No 1 classic cars site. 100% F...

Re: wish i had the money bargain for someone

christ, i bought my merit for more than that and thought i got an excellent deal

Comment

It's cheap yes but I've sold cleaner for £550. Tape covering rust/holes good for a project definitely tidy inside

Comment

True enough, no-one's ever going to fit duct tape for its aesthetic appeal, so it'll need a couple of wings. However, the sills and rear arches don't look too disastrous...from the photos anyway. Not sure what's up with the front bumper, whether it's damaged in the same areas and it's just coincidence, or if he's just taped over the jet holes.

Very cheap for that though, lovely inside - and even got the service book in the holder! Very, very underrated cars the SRis, the 18SE is a great little engine. Hope someone here decides to take the plunge...

Comment

When you see heavy rust in those areas on the front wing you cannot help but think I wonder what lurks beneath the wing. Could be a good welding project but as already said interior looks really clean and at £500 plenty of scope to spend on

Comment

Very nice, love five doors anyways, and white is a relatively easy colour when you need to do work on it. Also like white a lot, when clean and tidy.

Do fear it has some bulkhead crossmember rust and inner wing rust though, so should probably need a lot more welding than you'd expect, but then again, if that's not the case you might as well buy a lottery ticket the same day.

Comment

They always look relatively ok, till you scratch beneath the surface.

Comment

Gah! No... space... on... driveway.....
                Must.... stop.... looking...!

Comment

Originally posted by Astra Dan View Post
                  Gah! No... space... on... driveway.....
                  Must.... stop.... looking...!
                  Would love it but I've had 2 already & have no use for it

Comment

Working...