astra 1.3 auto lpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra 1.3 auto lpg

fed up with my housmate moaning about it being in the way so sadly up for sale.is none sunroof model and very clean example for the year.had welding to outer sills for mot and thats the first welding job its ever had.57000 miles on clock and most old mots and paperwork.long mot and few months tax remaining.ive done a probably 1000 miles in it and its never missed a beat although does idle a little high.lpg works great too!looking for around £650
    car is located in swindon wiltshire
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Re: astra 1.3 auto lpg

more recent pictures added,thought there would have been a bit more interest :S
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

If I had the room (see the SRi ad) I'd have bitten your arm off!

Comment

What a nice one!! Pretty rare in that colour too.

Comment

it comes up extremely well after its washed yet alone polished and wouldnt take a lot to be made into a minter in my opinion!i have 4 cars and a van so its just getting in the way and not doing it much justice parking it in a muddy garden!been out on the road last 2 days but get paranoid it will get pinched as they are so easy to get in!been pulling ht leed off!

Comment

maybe you should invest in a farm!ha ha

Comment

as mentioned in the other thread dont be scared off by autobox either ! i get 30mpg round town in my 1.6 auto, i drive sensibly but not at all conservatively, gets 45-47mpg on motorway. gearbox has special locking mechanism above 60mph so torque/energy is not wasted through the torque converter while cruising. also, unlike all the hysteria around "auto boxes" the THM doesnt seem to have the "get into high gear at all costs" function like some autos. meaning it will rev out to over 6k if you need to accelerate and even without engaging "kickdown" button under the accelerator it changes down at adequate speeds so it doesnt bog the engine. however, if you are on level grade part throttle doing over 20mph it will pop into 3rd and hum along, which i suspect is why its not terrible on fuel.

Comment

must admit the gearbox is better than a lot of autos ive driven,its kind of like a audi dsg box in sports mode!it isnt trying to change gear when it doenst need to!!it sits at 70 nicely too.half tempted to take on 240 mile run to great yarmouth next week but have an audi with a louder stereo in it

Comment

£550!could really use it out the way by the weekend as the gte will be coming home!

Comment

really struggling for space any offers??

Comment

car sold please close thread

Comment

Working...
                      X